Thursday, March 11, 2010

First Videos!

As much as I have been taking pictures of Isabel, Tim reminded me that we have not taken any video of her! So we made a point tonight to sit down and make some memories...

It's amazing how expressive she is getting. She started to fleetingly smile a couple of weeks ago and then progressed to smiling in her sleep. I started noticing her smiling at me in the middle of a night time feeding several days ago. It was about 2AM and I was half-asleep. I looked down at her with my eyes half open mid-yawn to see her looking right back at me, unlatch, and then open her mouth in the sweetest grin! She smiles frequently now, but it is difficult to get a picture of as she changes so quickly. I managed to capture some of her swiftly changing faces...

Then later this evening, Tim filmed her bath. She seems to enjoy bath time and we have started to make it our nightly ritual before reading a story and going to bed. Even if she is fussy, she quiets down as soon as we go into the bathroom and I see her start to smile as she sits in her tub!

3 comments:

  1. I like how Tim does a great job of not making bath time embarassing for future high-school aged Isabel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We thought it best...neither of us want to pay her therapy bills later in life :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so darn cute! Maybe a future swimmer :) Glad you guys are posting pics and videos!
    JENELL

    ReplyDelete